What really annoys you? I have a list that can go on for days of things that really get under my skin. All different types of things, living things, smells, situations, words… you name it.
Here’s a list of things that annoy the shit out of me.
1. Strawberry Milk – I hate the smell, the look, and when people drink it around me.
2. Milk that has been left out – It gets that warmness to it and the develops a weird smell.
3. The word “Belly” – It just sounds nauseating.
4. The word “Refreshing” – I don’t know why, but when people say refreshing around me it makes me think of people sipping lemonade in the summer.
5. The word “Beverage” – Put the words Refreshing and Beverage together around me and I might swing at you.
6. When people refer to getting drinks as Cocktails – “I can really go for a cocktail right now” – Get over yourself.
7. People that answer text messages hours after the fact – We all know you looked at the phone, just answer already.
8. The ?? person when waiting for a reply – I understand that me saying “nothing much” is pretty urgent but the house is burning down, can you give me a minute?
9. The person who knows more about your friend than you do – Can’t tell them a story without them having the alternate ending for you.
10. A wet toilet seat – Sitting on a wet toilet set is the perfect way to ruin a morning.
11. The sound of a fork skimming against someones teeth – When I eat with someone and they do that, I want to throw up all over them, it is one of the worst sounds in the world.
12. Anything involving a broken collar bone – I don’t know what it is but when I hear a story about it or anything involving a broken collar bone, I instantly grab my collar bone and jerk my head down like I have a problem.
13. The question “So what are you doing with your life?” – It’s a sore subject…SHIT
14. 1 word replies – K, Yea, Nope . Are you mad? No? Cut the shit then.
15. When people agree with EVERYTHING you say – When I notice someone is doing that, I start contradicting myself so I can watch you squirm.
16. People who constantly cross the line – Sure I can dance pretty close to it, but when you hurdle over the line, you went too far.
17. When people always have a crisis – Can”t ask how someone’s day is going without hearing how they almost lost everything today.
18. When people take your stories and make them your own – It happens to me a lot more than you would think.
19. The term “smh” – I can’t tell you how annoyed I get when I see that on statuses and tweets.
20. Little kids on Twitter and Facebook – They think who the hell they are, they like everything, and are just plain annoying as shit.
What are some of your Pet Peeves?